Monday, August 30, 2010

Recommended Reading

Happy Monday, everyone!

Typically, I am the last person you will find dabbling in political conversations. Believe me, I have my personal, political opinions and convictions. I used to think that it was possible to be "a-political". I'm learning that is not quite a realistic option. I simply tend to be very cautious about putting any sort of "endorsement" behind the likes of today's political personalities.

My brilliant wife often forwards "good reads" that she finds in her travels around the internet. I wanted to share the latest recommended read from Russell D. Moore. I have enjoyed a few of his articles and books in the past including "The Kingdom of Christ".

Check out this article on the latest political happenings in Washington, D.C., over the past weekend. It is a little lengthy. But, it addresses what we believe is a critical concern in our country and, frankly, in our churches.

What are your thoughts on this subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment